This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cannot quit Emacs
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:16:11 -0000
- Subject: Re: Cannot quit Emacs
- References: <email@example.com>
Daniel Keep wrote:
> Hey. I've just downloaded and installed cygwin, and I'm trying to use
> emacs. I quite like all the cool stuff it does, but I have a slight
> problem... I can't quit.
> I'm running it under Windows 98SE via the cygwin bash shell, and when
> I try to quit, all I get is a bell. I hit Ctrl-X Ctrl-C and it just
> bings. Does anyone know if I'm doing something wrong?
Wrong mailing list. Please re-read <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>.
Search the cygwin mailing list archives for "emacs quit". You will find the
answer to your problem.