This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: when is next release of setup.exe
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: "linda w (cyg)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 23:39:27 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: RE: when is next release of setup.exe
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, linda w (cyg) wrote:
> Compiling from a branch? How did I manage that?
I am a mindreader isn't it that what you've expected ?
To answer the question - I didn't read your email till the end because I
recognized the problem when I looked at the error messages. It is not a
good idea to put a funny text after the compiler output.