This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: default keep, allow downgrade...
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "linda w \(cyg\)" <cygwin at tlinx dot org>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:52:31 -0000
- Subject: Re: default keep, allow downgrade...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
linda w (cyg) wrote:
>>> * Don't downgrade if the curr version is <= installed?
>>> I vote yes.
> Can it just default to 'keep', and if the user overrides it,
> then they get what they choose? I mean if a user installs a beta
> and something breaks for them, they might want to go back.
Yes, all we are discussing here is the default action.