This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin setup crashes
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:59:51 -0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin setup crashes
- References: <007f01c2e64b$bf1930b0$78d96f83@pomello> <000801c2e676$c15e3020$dbfb0950@tbird1000>
> Max Bowsher wrote:
>> Would you be able to try setup-2.322 (current HEAD)? We think we've
>> fixed this.
>> It's available at http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots/ if it isn't
>> convenient to build it yourself.
> I tried "Download from Internet", "Install from local directory",
> then misc "Install/Uninstall/Reinstall" individual packages.
> It works perfectly, thanks a lot,
Excellent! Looks like that bug really is gone!