This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ITP: libgeotiff-1.2.0-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:13:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: ITP: libgeotiff-1.2.0-1
- References: <3E6BE15C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 07:50:36PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
>[Hello? What's with the new subscriber-only rule?]
It's not new. I just removed the "If you're subscribed to the cygwin
mailing list you can post to cygwin-apps" rule in the probably vain hope
that it would cut down on the number of people posting bugs here.
You do have to be subscribed to something cygwin related to post or, as
always, you can be subscribed to the "-allow" version of the list to
bypass blocks without actually receiving email.
Since that rule was never actually advertised I didn't think I had to
notify anyone of its removal. I may revert this list to a true
subscriber-only list eventually if the spate of bug reports doesn't