This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending setup patches (issue 10)
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:42:18 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Pending setup patches (issue 10)
On 15 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 23:02, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > Goodbye generated files!
> > * Remove autotool-generated files from CVS
> > No objections received.
> > Robert, you can zap them at your leisure!
> zappity do dah. Ok, everyone, you'll need to bootstraph after your next
> > I have verified these release blockers:
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> > * Remove *empty* directories on uninstalls. (done?)
> > * Correctly overwrite -r--r--r-- files. (done?)
> > I will mark them completed in the TODO list.
> Which means, we are ready for final release testing.
> No last minute bugs anyone is aware of?
Are you talking about HEAD ?