This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: current package depencies
- From: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:24:25 +1100
- Subject: Re: current package depencies
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
I don't think the attached list is correct (in terms of script ordering,
not in terms of the dependences). For example, every package requires
_update_info_dir (to pull it in), but its postinstall script should be run
*last*. In fact, that must have been the primary reason for the initial
"_" in its name... If we run the scripts in topological order of package
dependences, _update_info_dir will be run first, and will not pick up the
info files from any other packages. Am I missing something here?
File extraction completes before any postinstall script executes. So
any info files just dropped in will be fine.