release candidate setup snapsnot.

Ok,
there is a release candidate (2.340.2.1) up on
http://www.cygwin.com/setup-snapshots.

To release we need to:
* update the requires line for the cygwin package (otherwise new
installs will not setup info dirs correctly when /etc/passwd matters).
* Get some feedback from the users.
* Check we haven't missed anything.
* Summarise the changelog (ooh boy).

The next few days are very hectic with RL stuff for me, so any
assistance will be welcomed.

If there are no regressions reported by readers of this list in ~ 48
hours, I'll make an open request for testers on the cygwin@ list. This
is a major upgrade of much of setup.exe, so getting feedback will
*matter*. Perhaps we could get a release-candidate icon on the homepage?

Chris, would you like me to update the requires line as per
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-03/msg00527.html ?

Cheers,
Rob

--