RE: setup.exe man page

--- "Gary R. Van Sickle" <g dot r dot vansickle at worldnet dot att dot net> wrote:
> > I've seen the docbook->man before, I'll have to investigate further for
> > the docbook->htmlHelp. I feel a new chapter of the User's Guide coming
> on...
>
> If you haven't Googled already, this looks promising:
>
> http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/htmlhelp.html

Thanks for the link.

I just got tired of only half-understanding what's going on with
DocBook and XSLT so ordered a couple books from ABE.
I'll probably go ahead and work on making

http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html

a more full-featured description of setup.exe now, and save
the HTMLhelp for later.