This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup postinstall logging - take 3?
- From: Brian Keener <bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:52:36 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup postinstall logging - take 3?
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkeener at thesoftwaresource dot com
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> patch, though the CREATE_NO_WINDOW is probably overkill). Could someone
> familiar with the Windows CreateProcess mechanism make sure this is ok?
> Also, this needs testing on Win95 again. Brian?
Okay - I lost track now - does this still need testing on Win95 and do all
patches need testing or is testing against HEAD good enough or what.
You've been busy Igor and firing off revisions faster than I could get ready
with my compile setback.
Let me know what still needs testing on Win95 and an idea for a test plan if
you have one - like try reinstalling these packages because their postinstalls
will give us a good test.