This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bin/Src checkboxes in setup.exe
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:30:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bin/Src checkboxes in setup.exe
- References: <20030322202624.GA980@world-gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 02:26:24PM -0600, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>I have been messing with setup.exe's chooser documenting it this
>morning and it hit me that a lot space is being used up with the
>Bin and Src checkboxes. As far as I can tell the only reason for
>them right now is the ability to install both Bin and Src at the
>same time or just Src if the Bin is not already present.
>What are some thoughts on moving that functionality into the
Or even a separate Sources category...