Re: a2ps download site

Dave,

The patch still includes auto-generated files.  I doubt an 800k patch is
necessary to build a package that builds OOTB on Cygwin.  Please
regenerate the patch after doing a "make distclean" in the source
directory.  Also, your patch has CRLF endings, please run d2u on it.
	Igor
P.S. I realize that the original source distro also includes "configure"
and the like.
P.P.S. Which version of autoconf did you use to build the package?  I have
2.13 and it bombs on the AC_REPLACE_TYPES macro in configure.in (I'm not
discounting cockpit error, though).  But if the package does require
specific versions of autotools, it should be mentioned in the README.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II