Re: Cygwin setup not creating /cygwin/home directory on WXPsp1

Cygwin setup not creating /cygwin/home directory on WXPsp1> I have seen a
problem with installing cygwin on a machine running
> Windows XP with service pack 1 installed. The first problem that
> I am seeing is that the setup routine is not creating the
> C:/cygwin/home/joe_user directory. Instead, the users home
> directory is created in the "Documents and Settings" folder.  This
> does not occur on a Windows 2000 machine. The second problem
> is trying to run tcsh on this same machine.  While in a bash shell, I
> try to run tcsh and get the following:
>
> If: expression syntax
> >
> Any help to resolve these two issues would be much appreciated.
> Thanks!!
> John

John, the correct list for this is cygwin at cygwin dot com , as per
<http://cygwin.com/lists.html>. I've redirected this there.

Elfyn