This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: AT&T KornShell93 officially available for Cygwin
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "'Glenn Fowler'" <gsf at research dot att dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 00:57:15 +0200
- Subject: RE: AT&T KornShell93 officially available for Cygwin
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
I updated the astksh files.
I made the following changes:
- a bug fix for nameref variables in ksh
- a new version of the "package" shell script has been incorporated into
the src package
- the "package.mk" file has been updated to create correctly named
- the ksh binary is stripped
Changes against the officially available AT&T ast-ksh 2003-04-22 sources
are minor and going to be part of their next release anyway, so I just
stick with a 20030422-1 version/release number.
The updated source and binary package files and the setup.hint are