This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: "'Dario Alcocer'" <alcocer at helixdigital dot com>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:30:34 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> How about:
> 4. Deprecate the pdksh package.
> Now that we have the real, honest-to-goodness ksh, do we really need
> pdksh? Just a suggestion...
pdksh is a ksh88 clone but differs here and there.
You can't drop pdksh at once.
A transition phase is necessary.