This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: astksh review
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <K dot Fleischer at omnium dot de>
- To: "'Max Bowsher'" <maxb at ukf dot net>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 01:46:30 +0200
- Subject: RE: astksh review
- Organization: Omnium Software Engineering
> > How should I deal with a symlink already present?
> Do nothing - allow the user's choice to remain.
> > Are postinstall scripts allowed to be interactive (e.g. ask
> the user via
> > "select")?