This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libpcre setup.hint is BROKEN - Also, alert to maintainers of less, more, grep and XFree86-base
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:04:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: libpcre setup.hint is BROKEN - Also, alert to maintainers of less, more, grep and XFree86-base
- References: <006d01c32b56$b42066b0$78d96f83@pomello>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 12:36:28PM +0100, Max Bowsher wrote:
> libpcre setup.hint contains an incorrect "curr:" directive, causing its
> package files to not be listed in setup.ini, causing the package to not be
> visible to setup.
I've removed the curr line entirely from all setup.hint files in pcre.
> Also, less, more, grep and XFree86-base will need to switch their requires
> from pcre to libpcre (and then to libpcre0 when they are recompiled).
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.