This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated fvwm-2.4.16
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 03:54:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated fvwm-2.4.16
- References: <3EDFF652.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:
> This is my first time doing this. (so be kind) ;-)
> I have made a new package for fvwm v2.4.16
> It can be found at ...
> Didn't require any code changes, just a fresh automake/autoconf run.
> ( Yes I did read http://www.cygwin.com/setup.html )
Just a few notes:
1. The binaries (in usr/X11R6/bin) are not stripped.
2. Ditto for usr/X11R6/libexec/fvwm .
3. You could perhaps copy usr/X11R6/doc/fvwm-2.4.16/CYGWIN-README
The third is a mear suggestion, the first are required.
Elfyn McBratney (mailto:email@example.com)
ABCtales.com / Ubertales.co.uk