This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated patchutils...I made a booboo
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at is dot ubertales dot co dot uk>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 18:00:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated patchutils...I made a booboo
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0306061743550.1400@ellixia>
Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> I ended up building patchutils and libxml2 under 1.5.0 and am about to
> fixed packages.. Corrina, if you have a minute, could you replace the
> binary package with
> this one? Or would it be better if I bump the release number to 2 (with a
Bump the release number - otherwise setup won't notice the change, and will
throw md5 errors on local package caches which have an updated setup.ini,
but old tarball.