This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in pcre package: Relative path names
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:30:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Bug in pcre package: Relative path names
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> from the german Cygwin newsgroup I just got the hint, that there's a bug
> in the pcre-4.2 packaging. The paths of all files in /usr/bin are given
> as ./usr/bin/foo. Note the leading dot. Could you please fix that,
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton