This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Updated: xerces-c 2.3.0-2
- From: "Abraham Backus" <abraham at backus dot com>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Vipin" <vipin at embeddedplus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:07:05 -0700
- Subject: Updated: xerces-c 2.3.0-2
I had built xerces-c 2.3.0-1 on my system with a cygwin dll and environment
that I had built from recent CVS sources and therefore cygxerces-c23.dll was
looking for some imports (specifically _fopen64) from cygwin1.dll that
aren't in a released version. I re-built on another machine that has a
"fresh" install of cygwin (NOT from CVS).
These should completely replace the 2.3.0-1 versions on the mirrors to
prevent other users from installing the 2.3.0-1 version.