This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: xerces-c 2.3.0-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:35:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: xerces-c 2.3.0-2
- References: <004401c3308f$b4d80b60$0200000a@abackusdell2>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 08:07:05PM -0700, Abraham Backus wrote:
> I had built xerces-c 2.3.0-1 on my system with a cygwin dll and environment
> that I had built from recent CVS sources and therefore cygxerces-c23.dll was
> looking for some imports (specifically _fopen64) from cygwin1.dll that
> aren't in a released version. I re-built on another machine that has a
> "fresh" install of cygwin (NOT from CVS).
> These should completely replace the 2.3.0-1 versions on the mirrors to
> prevent other users from installing the 2.3.0-1 version.
Uploaded. I've also removed 2.3.0-1 from the server.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.