This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- From: "Sergey Okhapkin" <sos at sokhapkin dot dyndns dot org>
- To: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:51:46 -0400
- Subject: RE: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- Reply-to: <sos at sokhapkin dot dyndns dot org>
libresolv is a standalone library on many unixes, for example BIND
installs this lib. I see no reason to include the library into newlib,
let's keep it standalone.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 10:33:36PM -0400, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
>Now as to whether it should be spun as a separate dll/import library
>(-lresolv), is another matter, entirely. Of course, feel free to
>disagree, as I could be wrong ;-).
I think it belongs in newlib, too. Anyone willing to take a shot at
getting it into newlib?