This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] in the generic packaging script
- From: "Robert Collins" <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Ronald Landheer-Cieslak" <ronald at landheer dot com>,"Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- Cc: <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:05:12 +1000
- Subject: Re: [BUG] in the generic packaging script
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
The bug is in the parsing yes.... And yes, it's definately a bug, as setup's
parser supports package names with - in them.
For now - patches gratefully accepted.
(PS I suggest reviewing the setup parser - you'll need the same order of
sub-portion extraction to get the right results easily.