This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [BUG] in the generic packaging script
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:28:41 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [BUG] in the generic packaging script
Would you happen to be able to point me to the source file in Setup?
I'm running `cvs up` now (done)
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> The bug is in the parsing yes.... And yes, it's definately a bug, as setup's
> parser supports package names with - in them.
> For now - patches gratefully accepted.
> (PS I suggest reviewing the setup parser - you'll need the same order of
> sub-portion extraction to get the right results easily.