This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: do cygwin support "ipc"?
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: minyuLi <minyuli at etang dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:25:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: do cygwin support "ipc"?
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, minyuLi wrote:
> I have a program which used message communication, that means is include
> file <sys/ipc.h> and <sys/msg.h>, could I compile it in cygwin?
The cygwin-apps list is for discussing cygwin packaging issues (see
<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#APPS>), and is not the right list for your
question. I've redirected this message to the appropriate list, and set
the Reply-To field accordingly. Please remove <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot
com> from any further messages in this thread.
As for your query, do a Google search for "cygipc".
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton