This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Homogenizing include guards - and copyright comments
- From: Glenn Fowler <gsf at research dot att dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 14:09:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Homogenizing include guards - and copyright comments
- Organization: AT&T Labs Research
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:52:14 +0100 Max Bowsher wrote:
> I'm about to do the include guard cleanup I mentioned some time ago.
implementation specific symbols, e.g. include guards, should begin
with '_' to avoid namespace pollution
-- Glenn Fowler <firstname.lastname@example.org> AT&T Labs Research, Florham Park NJ --