This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] Eliminate redundant conditional
- From: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: Max Bowsher <maxb at ukf dot net>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:28:55 +1000
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Eliminate redundant conditional
- References: <000501c338f6$03ef98d0$d24c893e@pomello>
Max Bowsher wrote:
The expression "((unsigned char) *p <= (unsigned char) 0xFF))" is always
(Found by gcc-3.3)
Sure - please do. (I hadn't had time to propogate the squid fix across :}).