This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposal: stunnel
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Marcel Telka" <marcel at telka dot sk>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:19:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Proposal: stunnel
- References: <20030625085152.GB22986@tortuga.etc.sk>
Marcel Telka wrote:
> I've created stunnel packages for cygwin:
> sdesc: "Universal SSL Wrapper"
> category: Admin
> requires: cygwin openssl initscripts
> setup.ini is available at:
> Testing, comments and votes are welcome.
A few comments:
The overwhelming majority of Cygwin packages use /usr/doc, not
(The only exceptions being dpkg, groff, libxml2, libxslt - should they
change to fit the pattern?)
I don't think "requires: initscripts" is right - presumably, you could run
stunnel from cygrunsrv?
I don't think "category: Admin" is right. "Net" seems more appropriate to me