This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: getting mknetrel (pimport) working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:08:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: getting mknetrel (pimport) working
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0306290234360.712@ellixia>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 02:43:27AM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
>I use mknetrel on a linux-cross and just tried to get it going on my Cygwin
>install. When running (latest CVS) pimport I get this
> [elfyn@ellixia netrel]$ pimport /tmp/pdksh*z2
> pimport: no tar file found for package /tmp/pdksh-5.2.14-2-src.tar.bz2
>(running as `cd /netrel; bin/pimport /tmp/pdksh*bz2'). I don't remember having
>to do anything special on my linux-cross. Is there anything I have to set-up
>As the path is passed in on argv (and intructed in the README).
I've changed the README. pimport is supposed to download to /tmp.