This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autoconf-2.57 - is there a new port for it?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: "Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps" <letters at hotpop dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 04:08:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: autoconf-2.57 - is there a new port for it?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Jari Aalto+list.cygwin-apps wrote:
> I'm tyring to port some webdav stuff, but it needs new autoconf. The
> newest seems to be 2.57. Could we get an update or is there problems
> with new autoconf versions?
Install the 'autoconf-devel' package and put `/usr/autotool/devel/bin' in your
PATH environment variable.
Oh, and I doubt you need to ask Corinna personally about this.