This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: UW-IMAP (rfc headers) ?
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 05:03:09 +0100
- Subject: RE: UW-IMAP (rfc headers) ?
- References: <005301c341db$95888020$3400a8c0@xppro8200>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Abe Backus wrote:
> Sure, I'm on "vacation" right now, but some time really soon, I'd like to be
> able to provide a devel package for uw-imap/c-client anyway :)
Have a nice one. :-)
> I've started seeing two application requiring the header `rfc822.h' from the
> c-client. Would is be possible for you (Abraham?) to put this header in your
> next update?