This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UW-IMAP (rfc headers) ?
- From: Eduardo Chappa <chappa at math dot washington dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 13:17:09 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: UW-IMAP (rfc headers) ?
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307031852280.2016@ellixia>
*** Elfyn McBratney (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote on Jul 3, 2003:
:) I've started seeing two application requiring the header `rfc822.h'
:) from the c-client. Would is be possible for you (Abraham?) to put this
:) header in your next update?
Something worth investigating though is if that particular header file
changes between different versions of the c-client library. I've seen
changes in the location of function in the c-client library before, so I'm
not 100% sure how useful is to distribute that specific file (e.g. it
could be that two different programs use two different versions of the