Re: UW-IMAP (rfc headers) ?

*** Elfyn McBratney (elfyn@cygwin.com) wrote on Jul 3, 2003:

:) I've started seeing two application requiring the header `rfc822.h'
:) from the c-client. Would is be possible for you (Abraham?) to put this
:) header in your next update?

Something worth investigating though is if that particular header file
changes between different versions of the c-client library. I've seen
changes in the location of function in the c-client library before, so I'm
not 100% sure how useful is to distribute that specific file (e.g. it
could be that two different programs use two different versions of the
same file).

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/pine/