Re: Preremove section in http://cygwin.com/setup.html

Well, we haven't set a policy on the number of postinstall scripts.

I'd really prefer one package == one script. It feels cleaner to me that
way.

Also, it's not guaranteed that all your depended-upon scripts will run
when a cycle is present.

That is, if foo depends on bar, and bar on foo, only one of the two will
have the scripts run first. Might be an idea to mention that (and the
'normal' approach of breaking the common stuff into a third package both
depend on).

Pre remove scripts are limited to -one- per package. Either .sh or .bat.
If setup supports both at once, it's an accident and is not guaranteed
to remain. Again, for consistency, all scripts should be one per
package.

Other than those issues, it looks good to me.

Rob