Re: Pending package status (11 Jul 2003)

> > @ Aspell
> >
> > date   : 07 Apr 2003
> > version: 0.50.3-1
> > status : not reviewed
>            ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > notes  : http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-04/msg00155.html
> >          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-04/msg00356.html
> >          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00239.html
>
> The last note mentions that it doesn't work.  Has this been addressed?

I believe what was stated was that it didnt work from within mutt - I
personaly had only tested it from the command line.  (which is where i
personally have used (i|a)spell from in the past)

However I've been busy marking (and before that, without a functioning
internet connection on my windows pc) - and since I had to format my machine
a few weeks back, havent reinstalled my own packages to test the problem
described.
I am away for the next week skiing - but my internet connection is now all
good(wondeful infact) so when I get back I'll give it a go - (or if rlc
wants to give it ago first while I'm gone, by all means) - I actually think
i tested my package with nano as internal speller - but that might be a
figment.

Regards,
Gareth