Re: Pending package status (11 Jul 2003)

Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 elfyn@cygwin.com wrote:
>>> @ stunnel
>>>
>>> date   : 25 Jun 2003
>>> version: 4.04-1
>>> status : reviewed
>>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> notes  : http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00207.html
>>>          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00209.html
>>>          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00211.html
>>>          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00227.html
>>>          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00236.html
>>>          http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00237.html
>>> votes  : 3 (Abraham, Elfyn and Gerrit)
>>
>> Has anyone done a functionality review on this one?  I've only seen a
>> packaging review.  In the last note, Max said that he was planning to do
>> one, but I didn't see a follow-up.
>
> I've tested it with my mailgate and it seems fine to me. I'll post my
> results in a minute. Sorry too much coffee is making me do things
> backwards.

Beat me to it! I was just about to report that I've tested using it for
secured smtp to exim, invoked both from cygrunsrv and init.

A suggestion for Marcel: In a future version, you might like to create a
short certificate-generating shellscript at /usr/bin/stunnel-config

Max.