This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] Setup: Fix erroneous quoting of __LINE__ and __FILE__
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:23:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Setup: Fix erroneous quoting of __LINE__ and __FILE__
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 12 Jul 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 01:20, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > The attached patch fixes erroneous quoting of the __LINE__ and __FILE__
> > macros in exception descriptions.
> Igor, do you have commit access to setup? If so, please apply this -
> it's approved.
I don't have commit rights. Max, could you please do the honors?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton