[Ready for test/1.5.0] libiconv & gettext (many)

These two package-sets should be updated together.

libiconv-1.9.1-1
libiconv2-1.9.1-1
libcharset1-1.9.1-1

gettext-0.12.1-1
gettext-devel-0.12.1-1
libintl2-0.12.1-1
libgettextpo0-0.12.1-1 (*)

(*) new library package -- gettext-devel now depends on it.  Because we
do not have versioned requires AFAIK, this means that even people who are
using the curr: gettext-devel will pick up the test: libgettextpo0
package as a dependency.  However, this should be harmless.

Both libiconv and gettext packages were COMPLETELY reorganized between
(libiconv: 1.8 -> 1.9.1, gettext: 0.11.5 -> 0.12.1).  So much so, that I
would consider these packages to be new ports.  Worse, they needed lots
of care and feeding, plus new (cygwin-specific) code [thanks a bunch,
Bruno...] Even after I got all the code "just right", I still needed to
  compile libiconv
  install it
  compile libiconv  (yes, again!)
  install it
  compile gettext
  install it
  compile gettext (yes, again!)
  install it
  --
  compile libiconv AGAIN!
  install it

In any case, these "new ports" passed their internal selftests for the
most part (better compliance than their predecessors) so they're probably
okay.  Here's hoping...
--
  Charles Wilson
  cygwin at removespam cwilson dot fastmail dot fm