Re: Building gcc

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Da'niel Csabai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I plan to have a development suite targeted to arm platform
> (arm-elf-tools) (gcc, as, ld, objcopy, etc) for Cywin. I know it is
> possible to build up gcc 3.2 as cross-compiler.
> I think need a specific gcc (ver. 3.2 or 3.3) &  binutils & gdb &
> newlib/libc. I do not have so much experience in Cygwin building
> development tools.
>
> Does anybody has experience how I could build up this kind of tools?
> What I should I keep in mind firstly to build a tools for cygwin?

Wrong mailing list. Redirecting to the correct list, cygwin at cygwin dot com .
Please drop cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com from any further replies.

For your convenience, I have set the Reply-to to point to the correct list.

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB  |  http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk  |  http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/