This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building gcc
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-idd at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:24:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Building gcc
- References: <3F1260C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jul 14, 2003 at 09:50:31AM +0200, Da'niel Csabai wrote:
>I plan to have a development suite targeted to arm platform
>(arm-elf-tools) (gcc, as, ld, objcopy, etc) for Cywin. I know it is
>possible to build up gcc 3.2 as cross-compiler.
>I think need a specific gcc (ver. 3.2 or 3.3) & binutils & gdb &
>newlib/libc. I do not have so much experience in Cygwin building
>Does anybody has experience how I could build up this kind of tools?
>What I should I keep in mind firstly to build a tools for cygwin?
>Thanks in advance!
This is the wrong mailing list for this question.
Redirecting to the main cygwin mailing list.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to email@example.com
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com