Re: Pending package status (14 Jul 2003)

Hi *,

Elfyn McBratney wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

[..snip..]

The above packages will disapear from the list unless they are reviewed or get
some votes... So, unless you want to see these leave, please take action.

I took some action and fixed the TCM-port some time ago. I have gotten some positive response since then from people using it, but unfortunately none on this mailing list.

It works for me and it works for a couple of other people. Maybe someone here wants to give it a try again?

Best regards,
Daniel

Elfyn