Re: SetupXP

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> ???  "cvs diff -pub -r HEAD $(find . | egrep '.*\.(c|cc|h|rc)$')" gives
the
> ~43KB diff here:
> http://home.att.net/~g.r.vansickle/cygwin/setup/diff.txt
>
> What's not consistent?

Well, obviously I couldn't use "cvs diff" because there were no CVS
directories in your tarball. So, I attempted to check out an unmodified copy
of setup, and roll it back and forward with "cvs up -D foo" until I got the
base of your modified version. Whatever I tried, I ended up with the $Id
keywords in some files telling me that I needed to move my base checkout
forward in time, whilst simultaneously in other files, the $Id keyword told
me to move my base checkout *backwards* in time. Confused by this weirdness,
I gave up.

By the way, there is still one occurrence of $Id in your patch, in res.rc.
Either you need to "cvs up", or the $Id keyword is showing incorrect
information.

Anyway, thanks for the diff - now I can actually see what your changes are.

>> Please could you remove temporary build files from your tarball? They
make
>> it significantly larger than it needs to be.
>
> Done and done.

Thanks,

Max.