This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Review of DjVuLibre
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Lapo Luchini <lapo at lapo dot it>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:34:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Review of DjVuLibre
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> 3. seems also to support mingw32 as a compilation host (I did not test
> this), reading the script I notice little strange things, like the use
> of --enable-maintainer-mode in mingw32's configure in the conf()
> function or the use of a "i686-pc-cygwin" build environment (AFAIK with
> -mno-cygwin the build type too is i686-pc-mingw32, isn't it?)
Even if you use -mno-cygwin, the *build* environment is still
"i686-pc-cygwin". It's the *host* environment that changes to
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton