jgraph review (was Re: Pending package status (14 Jul 2003))

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Elfyn McBratney wrote:

> @ jgraph
>
> date   : 12 Jul 2003
> version: 8.3-1
> status : not reviewed
> notes  : http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-07/msg00154.html
> votes  : 2 (Elfyn and Hack)
> url    : http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/cygwin/jgraph/jgraph-8.3-1.tar.bz2
>          http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/cygwin/jgraph/jgraph-8.3-1-src.tar.bz2
>          http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/cygwin/jgraph/setup.hint

OK, I've been reviewing jgraph. I tried out the examples, they all worked,
though I might add a note in the README noting that the user needs to extract
the .gz files to build all examples.

It's a really cool package, builds and works cleanly OOTB, the packaging is
perfect, and guys, if you don't vote for it we'll have to remove Igor's voting
privs. ;-)

Elfyn

--
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB  |  http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/