This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Ready for test/1.5.0] libiconv & gettext (many)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:00:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ready for test/1.5.0] libiconv & gettext (many)
- References: <20030716004204.0E97F738DF@smtp.us2.messagingengine.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:42:04PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Real fix: figure out why sharutils thinks it needs access to that
> variable, and use the public API to do the same thing. If possible.
shar just uses the value to print it to stdout if the option
--print-text-domain-dir is given.
AFAICS, printing this value is even wrong. The correct value is the
one returned by a former call to bindtextdomain(), right? So I'd
guess the correct solution would be to store the return value of
bindtextdomain() and to use this to print:
localedir = bindtextdomain (PACKAGE, LOCALEDIR);
Am I right here? I had not much to do with libintl so far so please
excuse my questions.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.