This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.5.0 Test packages status (issue 2)
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: 16 Jul 2003 19:43:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.5.0 Test packages status (issue 2)
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307161823580.4056@ellixia>
Elfyn McBratney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Missed termcap
Ok [... going over my dependencies again] and what about XFree86-bin?
> and libintl is part of the (already ported to 1.5) gettext
Ok, of course.
> Also, some of the "Awaiting..." lot might not need to be re-linked,
> but as I don't use them, I'm not too sure and,I didn't plan on
> nm'ing the day away. ;-)
:-) I was just thinking: how am I going to figure out what libraries are
already available for 1.5, and there was your message. Most useful.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org