RE: /etc/mlock.exe

Good question.  I don't know a heck of a lot about the file and whether it's
used at all.  There's some info about it in the UW-imap faq
http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#7.10.  The file location
is based on the information about a default location provided there.  I
don't mind either removing the file from the distribution or changing the
LOCKPGM path described in this FAQ entry... Any suggestions either way?

Thanks!
-Abe