This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Elfyn McBratney <elfyn at emcb dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:10:45 +0100
- Subject: RE: /etc/mlock.exe
- References: <000301c34c0d$4d549320$5400a8c0@xppro8200>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Abe Backus wrote:
> Good question. I don't know a heck of a lot about the file and whether it's
> used at all. There's some info about it in the UW-imap faq
> http://www.washington.edu/imap/IMAP-FAQs/index.html#7.10. The file location
> is based on the information about a default location provided there. I
> don't mind either removing the file from the distribution or changing the
> LOCKPGM path described in this FAQ entry... Any suggestions either way?
Erm, keep it, just move it. :-) /usr/bin/mlock.exe or /usr/sbin/mlock.exe ?
Elfyn McBratney, EMCB | http://www.nongnu.org/wwwauth/
http://www.emcb.co.uk | http://www.emcb.co.uk/webauth/
email@example.com | wwwauth-users AT nongnu DOT org