[SetupXP] Minor res.rc changes.

| * res.rc
| (IDD_SPLASH): Move icon.

Actually, you just changed the width. Widths of 21 and 20 are used at
various places in res.rc. I don't know why. If you can work out which is
correct, please send a patch updating all uses to it. But, please don't
change only a single instance.

|  Change commented-out "white box" static control to a black invisible one.

No, revert this. The "white box" is there for a reason, and adding an
invisible control (of a totally different size!) accomplishes nothing.

| (IDD_DESKTOP): Move controls.  Add Cygwin icon.

Actually you moved, not added, the Cygwin icon.

Also, though I really like the idea of a "Finished" page, I'm not entirely
convinces that it should be merged with the "Create Icons" page. What do
other people think?

Max.