ATTN maintainers: tetex, emacs, grace, WindowMaker

I have recent split the jpeg package into two:

  jpeg
  libjpeg6b

I have taken the liberty of updating the setup.hint files on the server
for the following packages:

  tetex/tetex-bin
  tiff
  XFree86/WindowMaker
  emacs/emacs-X11/
  grace

so that they now require: libjpeg6b and not jpeg.  However, the new test:
release of jpeg [1.5.0-ready] is different.  The library package for
post-1.5.0 is NOT libjpeg6b, but is instead libjpeg62 (6b vs 62).  This
change was required by the switch to using libtool.

Anyway, this means that when you update (recompile) these packages for
1.5.0, you'll need to change the requires to libjpeg62, even though I've
just changed them from jpeg to libjpeg6b.

Confused?  My work here is done.
--
  Charles Wilson
  cygwin at removespam cwilson dot fastmail dot fm